inPhoto ID Webcam is the application for identification photo preparation which also includes camera control functions. It works with web cameras (webcams) and digital cameras supporting UVC/WDM protocol (e.g. Logitech or Microsoft webcams, Videology and Lumenera ID cameras). inPhoto ID Webcam allows to control camera from PC remotely and to perform ID photo preparation based on captured images.
- inPhoto ID Webcam remotely controls your webcam or digital camera and captures snapshots to your PC;
Identification (ID) photo preparation
- fully automatic face detection;
- automatic crop based on detected face area and crop settings;
- allows selecting the best view before shooting, controlling picture quality, and verifying current shooting settings in run-time on desired resolution. Live preview is fast. You can freely zoom preview without affecting on captured image size;
Face detection on live preview
- allows control of crop frame before capturing right on live image from camera preview, you may control position just before capturing and get excellent results from the first time;
TWAIN image capture
- allows transfer prepared identification (ID) photos and acquired images via TWAIN protocol directly to necessary applications – Adobe Photoshop, ID Works, CardFive, EPISuite, and any other that support TWAIN protocol, including your own application;
Save to file
- allows you to save acquired images to file and set desired file name and folder automatically or manually;
Control of camera settings
- allow fast and easy way to fully control camera settings. It can open camera setting window provided by it’s native driver and camera format window by one click. Settings availability depends on camera model;
Captured image enhancement
- inPhoto ID Webcam allows adjusting image brightness, contrast, gamma, and sharpness;
- resize the result image in accordance with your requirements
- both live preview and snapshots can be rotated manually by 90 degrees;
- inPhoto ID Webcam is the solution for fastest image capturing
- Easy to use and universal solutions – supports any webcamera, no need for external power supply
- Crop frame on live preview simplifies and speeds up the process of making ID photos
- TWAIN interface support extends your other applications to work with your web camera (UVC, WDM camera).
- With the inPhoto ID Webcam TWAIN driver all the supported web cameras (UVC, WDM cameras) are directly controlled from all the TWAIN compatible applications.
- The images are captured directly to the third-party applications without a need to save intermediate file or to use the clipboard.
- The processes of batch photo processing, identification card preparation, and facial recognition now become much easier and more productive with the inPhoto ID Webcam TWAIN driver.
- Intuitive, straightforward, and user friendly interface.
- inPhoto ID Webcam identification photography and camera control software is easy to learn and use.
- All the controls you need to capture images are located on the single screen.
- Fast software operation.
- Capturing an image to TWAIN compatible application or to a file on disk takes a few seconds (capturing speed depends on camera model);
- Face detection algorithm works without a noticeable delay.
- Reliable, professional, and on-time technical support.
- Stable, extensively tested, and continuously improved product.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 8;
- Windows 7;
- Windows Vista;
- Windows XP;
- 32/64-bit version support;
.NET Framework 3.5
IDphotocapture Webcam application can work with any camera supported by Windows:
– any modern UVC (USB video class) camera;
– any WDM camera;
– any videoconferencing camera with declared support of Skype, Microsoft Live Messenger and etc;
Suggested solutions to work with IDphotocapture Webcam:
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920;
- Logitech Webcam C905;
- Logitech QuickCam Orbit AF;
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio;
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-5001;
- Videology USB cameras;
- Lumenera USB cameras;